Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Story in the Footnotes or Why I Blog.

The Brown saga touches upon so very many topics tangentially, that blogging about them is my way of jotting notes to myself that I can never misplace.  Today, I just want to quote from  this Quonset Hut post, in which Linda responds to Mikado's question about a seeming time contradiction in her perceptions of events.

There is only one answer to that.

Its an answer that is so preposterous right now everyone but a very few would laugh off of their chair if I mentioned it. It is also the truth of things... whether some want to accept it or not.

The man I met when I was nine is a man I know now.... he brought the " set" back to my Dad then after taking it away in the fifties.... for safekeeping.... The man who rescued my Father in the thirties... is a man I know now.....
http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=841&start=30

No comments: