Sunday, February 27, 2011

Caddys and Coins; Omens and Tokens

I chose the photo in the blog header because it shows a 1960 Inverness green Cadillac convertible similar to the one Townsend owned and loved, but I was building the header on a netbook computer with a 11x7 inch screen. I did not realize that the photo shows a glimpse of someone sitting in the driver's seat of the car, until Linda pointed it out to me much later, saying the driver resembles her dad, wearing his favorite brown plaid shirt and sitting with one tan arm propped on the window ledge. 

SMASHWORDS EDITION coming March 18
I took that surprising synchronicity to be a particularly suspicious omen.

And that's what Kestrel's wonderful book cover seems to me be. It reminds me of a lucky coin spinning through space:

Thanks so much, Dear "Christrel"

No comments: